Komatsu Oil & Wear Analysis (KOWA)
Analyzing engine oil and other fluids is the best way to look inside a machine’s engine and powertrain. It can help you identify trends and make informed repair and maintenance decisions.
The Komatsu Oil & Wear Analysis (KOWA) program allows you to pinpoint and solve equipment problems by providing a full range of information on both the lubricant and the machine that can support your operations and maintenance decisions.
- ISO accredited independent labs for objective results you can trust
- Results compared to Komatsu guidelines to eliminate guesswork
- Identify minor problems before they become major failures
- Maximize asset reliability/availability
- Reduce life-cycle costs (extend component life)
- Prioritize repairs based on machinery condition
- Better informed reselling and purchasing decisions
- Toll-free access for technical questions and support
KOWA – Canada
With 2 KOWA laboratories in Canada we have you covered. The KOWA MyLab web access provides immediate 24/7 access to oil analysis and results. Customized software allows you to manage all facets of your oil analysis program.
Contact Wilson Equipment service or parts today to place an order for KOWA kits – we have everything you need to get started.